Windmill in Lynden, WA. Photo by Julius Reque, Wikimedia Commons.
- Dutch Westward Migration - Table of Contents
- Learning "American"
- Ethical and philosophical sentiments affecting the settlement of South Holland, Illinois
- Orange City and the western movement
- The Harrison Academy
- Maarten Noordzij, the president of the Holland-American Land-And-Immigration company
- Dominies and Their Flocks
- Lynden - a home far away from home
- A tale of two churches: Orange City's First Reformed and Christian Reformed congregations during their first thirty-five years (1871-1906)